We were about 100 miles away from Matt and Laurie's house when Koy had decided he was not going to sleep or be good in the car seat anymore. However, due to some quick thinking, I hit the play button on my phone and handed it to him. The annoying sample songs kept him entertained and when I reached back to snap a picture of him, this is what I found...
Paige's blessing day
Meet Shelby
Koy trying to fit the WHOLE toy in his mouth
Sand Dunes at Pismo Beach
Justin quadding. (Thanks for the pic Christi!)
Some gross sea creature

It was a wee bit windy

On the way to go shopping with the girls

On the way home

Koy and Paige. (I think he's pinching her? J/k.)

On the way home we stopped and stayed a night in Vegas. The main reason we go to Vegas is to see Danny and Chels. (Thanks for always letting us bombard you!)
Camdyn and Koy
Danny, Justin and their kiddo's watching the "water dance."

Some gross sea creature
It was a wee bit windy
On the way to go shopping with the girls
On the way home
Koy and Paige. (I think he's pinching her? J/k.)
On the way home we stopped and stayed a night in Vegas. The main reason we go to Vegas is to see Danny and Chels. (Thanks for always letting us bombard you!)
Camdyn and Koy
Danny, Justin and their kiddo's watching the "water dance."
And after we watched the fountains at the Belagio, we headed home. We stopped in St. George at grandma's to bathe Koy and get more custard. Seriously, you can't pass up the opportunity to get custard. We didn't get home until a little after 3 am, which is insanely late but it was a lot easier on Koy. He slept the whole way from St. George! Wahoo! We really had a good trip and it was so nice to be in the warmth and sunshine! I am half tempted to move there, but it may be a little to0 hot for us in the summers, so I guess Laurie will just have to move back to Utah!
5 comments:
Yay I'm the first to comment!! :) That was such a fun trip! I'm glad we got to share those memories together! I still wonder what that sea creature is...it was creepy! You should have touched it! Thanks for wading in the ocean with me! I like your pictures from the trip, the ones of Paige and Koy are so cute! You're welcome for the sand dunes pics...it's the least I could do! You're awesome Sherrie!
Wow Justin, you have an adorable kid. Hope you and your family are doing well
What a fun spring break!! Koy just keeps getting cuter and cuter....love the pic of him in his carseat!!
I love the pics with Koy and Paige awake and then in the next one they're asleep. So cute! Koy is getting so big! Paige said she misses him and wants him to come play.
Love the picture of you "boys" with your little ones. so wonderful to have lasting friendships! cute kids too!
Post a Comment