Yesterday one of the kids in my CTR 5 class said the craziest thing. I asked if any of them had ever prayed to Heavenly Father for help before and one of the little boys raised his hand and said, "I have! One time I got a scratch and it was bleeding and so I prayed to Heavenly Father and the blood platelets stuck together and the blood dried and it stopped bleeding."
It just shocked me. What 5 year old knows how to use "platelets" in a sentence? He's a smart kid. He also wrote me a note that had a bunch of scrambled letters and at the end it said, "I love my teacher." How tender. I hope Koy turns out this sweet.
1 comment:
Oh, that is so sweet! What a smart kid. You'll have to tell his mom what he said. I'm sure Koy will be just as sweet. He is so happy. You're a lucky mommy!
Post a Comment