Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lately

We've been up to a lot lately. My sis Laurie and her fam were here for two weeks so it's been busy, busy! First off we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple, Ikea, then camping, hung out at grandma's, went to Bear Lake (Koy HATED the cold water), went to the p-rade in Woodruff and back to Logan for the car show. We got to see almost all of my fam except for Ty, Camille, Kayden and the bambino-to-be (in two days!). We get to see them in August though. Yay! So back to Ikea really quickley. To be honest, I was dissapointed w/it. It's just so... so... Sweedish... and that wasn't what we were expecting. We kind of thought it would be like the coolest furniture store ever but it wasn't. They did have some cool accessories and storage ideas and stuff but their couches were just barf worthy and that was the main reason we went. Oh well. Back to the post now... Sorry there are a lot of pictures but it was hard to choose.


Koy playing cards w/Aunt Millie
Paigie Sue (I just want to kiss those cheeks!)

This is just sweet. Koy's first ride on the horse w/Dad.

He loved it!


My 13 yr old neice does point-ballet. Her shoes are hand made in Russia and she has to have new ones every 4 months. I thought that was pretty cool.

Wes and Koy on the 4th.


Eating a snow cone (and a few wood chips) at the cruise in.


Hiya

Crazy low-to-the-ground truck. Animal hanging out the back window was the coolest part.


The end!

4 comments:

Steph said...

That sounds like you had a great weekend (minus the ikea part)! I cant believe how grown up Koy is already. That is neat about your neice. Who would have thought they had to have new shoes every 4 months. Crazy!! It is fun to see what you guys are up to.

P.S. You two are NOT ugly! By all means!

Chelsee said...

love justin's patriotic shirt. Dan wouldn't wear one :(

Joshua and Cameron said...

You guys were sure busy, but I'm sure that it was a fun weekend!

Brooke said...

Ok it's official: I miss you guys! We really should figure out a day and even meet you in Brigham City or something. I LOVE the horse ride....I'm sure koy ate it up. Before long he'll be shoe ing horses with his daddy!