Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's another post about...

Poop. Sorry folks.
However, this is a good story.
(You didn't think there could be a good story about poop, huh?)
Koy is almost 20 months old.
This morning he was being a fighter when I tried to change his diaper sooo...
I let him run around naked. Yep. N-a-k-e-d!
But just for a minute or two...
Then he went into the bathroom and stood by the toilet and said, "poo."
Wierd.
So I put him on the toilet and he tooted...
Then I tried again to put his diaper on and he wouldn't so I let him run around a little more...
and he went in by the toilet and said the magic word again and so I hung his little fanny over the toilet and PLOP!
He went #2 all on his own!
Justin said it was Heidi's b-day present... so
Happy Birthday Heidi!
(Also, I'm super proud of Koy!)
He probably won't be potty trained for a while and this may be a fluke thing, but hey, he did it!
(And sorry to say, but yes, this made his parents proud!)

4 comments:

Katie Jane said...

That is seriously amazing! That Koy...such a smartie.

Heidi said...

Ah, I'm so honored. Poop can be so exciting. Thanks for thinking of me!

Brittany said...

Oh Sherrie, you crack me up! Good job Koy!

Chelsee said...

people don't realize but, poop is an important part of a mom's life! He will be potty trained in no time! Get the movie 'potty power'(its like $3 on amazon). You will hate it, and probably me for recomending it, but it will help him figure it out