We are not pet fans at our house.
Not. One. Bit.
So this caterpillar makes the perfect pet.
We don't have to touch it.
(I scooped him with the lid into the jar because Koy wouldn't pick him up.)
He's not hard to feed because we don't know what he eats.
We're pretty sure he didn't eat any leaves or the stick we put in his "cage"
and now he's made a cocoon.
And the best part-
After all of our hard work watching him in a jar, he'll turn into a beautiful butterfly
(or ugly moth)
and fly AWAY!
3 comments:
That is the perfect pet!
That little Koy is so cute in his glasses!
Hahaha!!!! I bet it is an ugly moth. Did you name it or did Koy boy?
I love him. Can he come live with us? You really only need one cute kid anyway! :)
Post a Comment