Oh my goodness, he is so cute! I'm going to bookmark this for the next time I'm having a bad day.
Seriously? How could he get any cuter?
Oh my goodness - what a kid!! Bonka and I cracked up, we especially liked the microphone. He certainly lives up to his name!
WHAT IN THE WORLD??!!!!!! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life! Nice micrphone, I am glad Koy could steal it away from you for a few minutes.... we all know you use it to sing in your kitchen ;)
He did so AWESOME in primary! Great job Koy!
I LOVE this clip!!!
just catching up on all your post. YOU are funny and YOUR KIDS are adorable and JUSTIN...Don't know about him:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is so cute! I'm going to bookmark this for the next time I'm having a bad day.
Seriously? How could he get any cuter?
Oh my goodness - what a kid!! Bonka and I cracked up, we especially liked the microphone. He certainly lives up to his name!
WHAT IN THE WORLD??!!!!!! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life! Nice micrphone, I am glad Koy could steal it away from you for a few minutes.... we all know you use it to sing in your kitchen ;)
He did so AWESOME in primary! Great job Koy!
I LOVE this clip!!!
just catching up on all your post. YOU are funny and YOUR KIDS are adorable and JUSTIN...Don't know about him:)
Post a Comment