Your blog is so cute! I love the layout. Sherrie looks so good - you can hardly tell you are pregnant. I'm so glad you took pictures and listened to your wise mother. We can't wait to see you two at the reunion, but you really do need to come up with a name, Gill is horrible! Love ya-
Love the blog! Isn't it so fun! You are sooooooooooo cute preggo Sherrie :-) I had so much fun with you the other day too! See you guys at the reunion in a couple of weeks.
I kinda like Gill...it reminds me of Anne of Green Gables. Sherrie, you can't even tell your pregnant! And your blog is super cute. I can't wait to see you guys at the reunion! I heard we're sharing a tent. Justin, watch out.
I feel like a follower if I say that I am excited to see you guys at the reunion. But whatever, i am excited. I am with mom, Gill is a horrible name. Mostly because I do not think of Anne of Green Gables, i think of the fact that your baby actually has gills right now. Crazy. Anyway, Sherrie you look awesome. And imagine the fact that I said that after you told us all that Justin is the best looking Hall child...see, growth. Haha, just kidding. Thanks for the birthday card! You are right, it was gross...
5 comments:
Your blog is so cute! I love the layout. Sherrie looks so good - you can hardly tell you are pregnant. I'm so glad you took pictures and listened to your wise mother. We can't wait to see you two at the reunion, but you really do need to come up with a name, Gill is horrible! Love ya-
Hi Guys!!!
Love the blog! Isn't it so fun! You are sooooooooooo cute preggo Sherrie :-) I had so much fun with you the other day too! See you guys at the reunion in a couple of weeks.
Check our blog out if you haven't yet!!! Love ya
I kinda like Gill...it reminds me of Anne of Green Gables. Sherrie, you can't even tell your pregnant! And your blog is super cute. I can't wait to see you guys at the reunion! I heard we're sharing a tent. Justin, watch out.
So excited about the new blog. It's way cute. Sherrie you look adorable! I can't wait to see you two (three) at the campout deal!
Love ya,
Britt
I feel like a follower if I say that I am excited to see you guys at the reunion. But whatever, i am excited. I am with mom, Gill is a horrible name. Mostly because I do not think of Anne of Green Gables, i think of the fact that your baby actually has gills right now. Crazy. Anyway, Sherrie you look awesome. And imagine the fact that I said that after you told us all that Justin is the best looking Hall child...see, growth. Haha, just kidding. Thanks for the birthday card! You are right, it was gross...
Post a Comment