Monday, December 22, 2008

Two Months!

I'm a little slow posting this but last week was Koy's two month check up. He weighed in at 11lbs 13 oz... exactly four lbs bigger than when he was born.

On the left are his footprints at two weeks and the right are at two months.
Koy at one day old...

Here he is at two months old. . . He's growing so fast!
Justin and I just died when we compared the two pictures with monkey. Koy is so much fun though. He had us laughing so hard during sacrament yesterday. He was just talking up a storm! Overall he is a GREAT baby! He's happy for the most part and he is sleeping so well. He usually sleeps from about 10:30 to 7 or 8 so no complaints here. He is kind of a grizzly bear when he is trying to wake up. It's so funny though because it wears him out to wake up so he usually falls back alseep for a while. Justin taught him some wrestling moves and he's pretty good at them. We told Koy that he couldn't be wrestling unlce Jason and beat him while he's this young. Justin's pretty sure that he could beat Jason but we'll hold off until he's atleast 6 months old. :)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. I LOVE that he has a picture by the monkey too each month. I want to do that with Bridger. What a handsome little man he is!

Laurie said...

He's getting big so fast. Don't you wish you could slow down time? You need to take a picture by the monkey every month to see how fast he grows. He is actually looking a little like his mommy now. What a cutie!