Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend

We went to Evanston to G&G South's house for Easter this year. It was really fun because we got to see Grandma Kim and so many of our favorite people. Koy and Bridger had fun picking at each other. It is probably so wierd for them to see a person their size but I think those two are going to be good buddies. Here are a bunch of pics but I couldn't just choose one.
Koy and Bridger

I think Bridg is trying to tell Koy a secret. Maybe wondering why they have to smile for the camara again...

After they realized they were the same size, it was impossible to get them to both look at the camara

"Can I eat your hand?" says Bridger...

"Sure!" says Koy, "but I get to pick your nose."

Givin' hugs...

Grandma's and their grandkids. Cute huh? (I think Koy looks like my nephew Logan in this picture... uh oh...)

Gramps and Granny Goose

We went to the Baby Animal Days and the Hertiage Center with my friends last Friday. It was pretty fun but it was IMPOSSIBLE to get all 3 of these kids to look at the camara.

This was Koy's Easter toy that we gave him like a month early. He loves it and we love that he loves it.

10 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh my goodness, they are handsome boys! I cracked up at all of those pictures. How fun!

Joshua and Cameron said...

Sherrie he is so cute!

Camille said...

You got some great pics! And I love your narrations. You're so funny. I'm glad you guys had a great Easter!

Brooke said...

Oh how cute!!! I LOVE LOVE the pics. Will you please send all them to me. They are going to be the best buddies.

Skye and Jordon said...

He's getting big! So cute!

Ben and Jen Clark said...

I love the ones where they're playing with each other's faces! He is adorable!

Ronda said...

OH my heck for cute!!!!!!!

Laurie said...

Ohhh, they are sooo cute! Koy really does look like Logan in that one picture. Watch out!

Ronda said...

Hey, me again... I am going to get Brayker one of those jumpers and the one that you have is my favorite looking one but some people say they don't like it because it doesn't fold up easy. What is your opinion before I buy it?? :) Thanks

Colleen said...

Wow! those Grams are hot!!