He loves to spit now. He just squishes his little lips together and spits whatever he can out. Whether it be spit or food. We bought him his first pair of little sandles. When I put them on him for the first time, he had pulled one off and was chewing on it before I even picked him up. Oh well. He chews on everything... kind of like a puppy. He got his first sunburn this month. We went for a walk a few weeks ago and we stopped and chatted w/one of the girls in our ward. He had red little cheeks for a few days but it wasn't so bad that he cried from it but we make sure to always have sunscreen now. You can REALLY tell if he is mad when he cries now. Good heavens child! Usually it is because he's suck and can't roll over anymore. Also, he has started to squeel like a little girl. If anyone knows how to train him to stop, that would be wonderful. J/k. :) We just love this little guy and he makes us laugh all of the time!
He is so curious and always know what is around him!
He can sit up on his own for a few seconds


8 comments:
I can't believe he is 6 months old! What a little stud! I love the feet picture. Your so cute...loved the title of the post.
good luck with the squealing...Justin has done that his whole life...too bad for Koy. Anyway, he looks super cute, I wish we got to see him more.
Ahahaha! I was so confused about the title of the post. You crack me up. He is so cute!!
He is getting so big. I want to see him again. He is so cute, he looks so happy in all the pictures I love it. He is going to keep you on your toes when he starts crawling it's amazing what they can get into :) Hope you guys are doing good!
That is crazy he is 6 months old. He is so stinking cute, and I love that he slobers everywhere. Hee hee
Yes, Justin used to squeal like a girl too. I'm not sure if he still does. Good luck with that. I can't believe how big he's getting!
He's so cute! What a happy little man. Can't wait to see you guys next week!
Sooo cute Sherrie, and you look great! I can't believe how fast they grow. It is insane! Ivy just turned 1 on friday! I wish I could get her to eat more she is kind of fussy.
Post a Comment