Tuesday, January 13, 2009

3 Months!

Koy is now 3 months old. Time sure does fly and we can't believe how big he is getting! He is such a happy baby and we just love him more and more everyday!
In celebration we went to the store. J/k. We actually just needed milk. Suprise, suprise. We need to invest in a milk cow to save some $$ because we go through it so quickly. Anyway, we picked up all of the things we needed and headed to check out. I was unloading things and grabbed the eggs and noticed how when I was placing the carton on the little conveyor belt it became lighter and lighter. Much to my suprise, when I looked back, about half of the eggs had fallen out because I grabbed it from the wrong side. Yes, there were eggs cracked all over the cart and floor. Yum. Justin just stared at me. The lady at the register was really nice and said that we could get another pack. So I finished checking out and Justin went back for more eggs. He got them bagged up and we headed out to the car. Well as luck would have it, Justin dropped them in the cart when he was putting Koy in the car. (Koy was supposed to be holding them. I guess we won't do that again.) So, we got home and most of those eggs were broken. So between the eggs we still had in the fridge we were able to replace them and we now have almost a full carton. We're officially retarded.

10 comments:

The Bell Family said...

Hello Sherrie! I love these cute little pictures of Koy! I know I worked at a different office and didn't see you much, but I still miss you! You are very luck to be able to stay at home with your little bundle of joy!

Meggie said...

I'm sorry, but that is soooo funny! I can't believe Koy is 3 months already. Wow! Sorry about the other day. I really wish that we could've gotten together. I'll let you know when I'm coming again, so that we can do lunch or something.

The Douglas's said...

Heehee, k, that really sucks, but its so funny at the same time! :) miss you. Hey, so are you going back to work or do you get to stay home?

Lauren said...

He is such a cutie! Super smiley too :) We have a blog now too, so if you want to check out the not so exciting life of Trey, Lauren and Ella, it's tlwhiting.blogspot.com. Hope you guys are well, talk to you soon!

Jennifer and Jason said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. It was so good to see you guys. The next time we see you he might be walking :( I really hope not. Anyways he is way to cute and I miss you guys he's such a sweet baby. Colt talks about him all the time its really cute all babies are Koy and he loves the picture of him holding Koy. Well I hope you guys are doing good.

e. said...

I would love to take your pics anytime. My goal is to do 30 free shoots before the end of spring so whenever you want them, just let me know. Seriously. I need the practice and who doesn't love free pictures, right? Just let me know.

Brady and Christi said...

That is too funny about the eggs. I can't believe Koy is already 3 months. He's in a cute onesy by the way...:)

Brittany said...

Oh goodness, I love that smile. He is so cute! Sorry about the eggs-it does make for a good story though!

Laurie said...

He's getting so big! I can't believe he is 3 months already. Sorry to hear about your egg incident. I hate it when that happens.

Bobbie said...

I'm still not even sure where, but I ran across your blog somewhere and just thought I'd say hi! Your little boy is adorable, its sad how fast they grow though! I'd love to hear from you sometime...
liechtyfamily.blogspot.com