Thursday, January 29, 2009

More on Koy

Yesterday I went to Millie's house and Koy totally freaked out. Seriously, he was so mad and nothing could calm him down. He cried for like 30 minutes and I finally stuck him in his carseat and he stopped. Isn't that a little wierd for a 3 month old to freak out like that?

Today has been a happy day. Justin found Koy's binky!!! I thought we lost it a few weeks ago and so I bought him the 3+ month Soothie binkies and he just doesn't like them. They are made of a harder plastic and he almost refuses take it. Justin saved my life by finding that thing. I washed his binky and he's takin' it like a champ!

Anyway, Sunday Koy wanted to take his favorite treat to church with him...

That's right, he knows what is good for him. For the first few months chocolate hurt his tummy but not anymore. Yay! (Justin still doesn't believe me that it was chocolate but I believe otherwise.)

Our lives aren't that exciting but here are a few pics for the fam.

Taking a nap... his cheeks are getting huge!

Playing with dad and laughing his head off. Seriously. He cracks us up.

Happy kid.

8 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh he is sooooo cute! I love those big smiles!!! And Yeah for chocolate...smart baby. His little cuz is a smart baby too-he has always liked chocolate :-) Good thing!!!

Meggie said...

He is growing soo fast! Avery was like that with the harder binkies too, but now she won't have anything to do with them. I really need to see that little guy one of these days!

Steph said...

Sherrie, he is seriously SOOO cute! I am glad you found his binkie.

Skye and Jordon said...

:) He's adorable! And, that's exciting news...to have a little one that keeps doing different things. Keeps you busy, I'm sure! Hope you guys are doing well! :)

Katie Call-Sommer said...

HE SURE IS CUTE AND GROWING SO FAST!

Ronda said...

Ahhhh! He is so cute and I can't believe how fast he is growing! I hope Brayker doesn't grow that fast but he already is so I guess I should just enjoy... But seriously, Koy is a doll! I hope that you are doing great!! See ya!

LuCinda said...

Oh my he is just the cutest thing in the world. I'm a little jealous.

The Douglas's said...

I love the snicker bar in his hand! :) Good baby!!!